Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Review: Antiques Wanted

Antiques Wanted Antiques Wanted by Barbara Allan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 12 in the Trash 'n' Treasures series. If you haven't read the other books, I recommend going back because there are so many references you will miss.

I enjoy this series for a number of reasons. It is set in small town Iowa with all the quirky things that remind me of growing up in the Midwest. There is a beloved dog in every book. One of the main characters is a not perfect middle-aged woman. The book includes recipes when it talks about certain dishes. The main characters collect and sell antiques, something my parents were also really into.

Every book involves a murder that the mother and daughter try to solve. This one revolves around Old West memorabilia. The books are very funny and told from two perspectives so you can get the full story. I recommend to anyone looking for a light, fun read that is still well-written.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment