Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Review: The Suspect

The Suspect The Suspect by Fiona Barton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the Kate Waters series. I would definitely recommend reading the other two first because they are referenced in this book. This was my favorite of the three.

While sticking to the same format as the other books, telling chapters from different perspectives, this one gave us a deeper look into Kate Waters herself. Usually, she is looking into other people's lives, but this time her life is the story. Sort of. It kept me guessing and really hits you in all the feels.

Kate isn't perfect, but I think that's what makes her such a great character. Her decisions, right or wrong, are ones you can see yourself making given the circumstances. It makes her feel very real.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment