Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Review: Hollywood X

Hollywood X Hollywood X by M.Z. Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hollywood X is the 24th book in the Hollywood Alphabet series by M.Z. Kelly.  If you feel like 24 books is too much of a commitment for you, this book comes with a handy prelude that will catch you up on the most important bits of the first 23 books.

This book was a refreshing return to the writing that got me reading the series in the first place.  I'm going to admit that some of the books in the middle of the series were veering too absurd for my taste.   This one was a nice balance of crazy roommate antics, an intriguing serial killer, and progression of the main character's back story.  

With just two more letters left in the alphabet, I'm looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment