Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Review: All Systems Red

All Systems Red All Systems Red by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't often give a book a second chance, but sometimes I read something and it just isn't the right moment for it.  I put it down.   Three years later after the universe keeps plopping it back in my lap, and it seems like everyone else in the world loves it, so what's wrong with me...I pick it back up.  And that is how I came to reread All Systems Red, the first book in the Murderbot Diaries series, by Martha Wells.  

Maybe it is all the anger I feel right now with life and with the world, but I could relate so much more to Murderbot this time.  I wish I had a suit I could put on that would mask my facial expressions and emotions (and let me watch TV all day surreptitiously).  Humans are the worst even if some of them aren't so bad.    

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment