Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Review: When You Read This

When You Read This When You Read This by Mary Adkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Told through a series of emails, texts, and blog posts, When You Read This by Mary Adkins is a story about life or maybe best put, lives.  I really enjoy stories told in this unconventional format.  It feels more real because this is the way our lives unfold these days.  It made me wonder what people would think of me if they could only read my digital artifacts.  Also, a good reminder to make my passwords more secure!

If you are looking for a book that has laughs and loves (and some losses), this is a great choice.  It's also a very low stress read that goes quickly.  That's perfect for these stressful times.   

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment