Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Review: New Yorkers: A Feisty People Who Will Unsettle, Madden, Amuse and Astonish You

New Yorkers: A Feisty People Who Will Unsettle, Madden, Amuse and Astonish You New Yorkers: A Feisty People Who Will Unsettle, Madden, Amuse and Astonish You by Clifford Browder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received a copy of New Yorkers: A Feisty People Who Will Unsettle, Madden, Amuse and Astonish You by Clifford Browder from BooksGoSocial via NetGalley.

As a fellow Midwesterner transplanted to such an iconic city as New York, I was interested in Mr. Browder's take on the experience.  Granted, he has lived in New York quite a bit longer than I have.  The book is a mix of travel guide, history, and social commentary.  I learned some really cool things and noted some places I need to check out as I get to know the city.  If you have a connection to NYC or just enjoy reading about it, check this book out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment