Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2022

Review: The Kids in the Hall: One Dumb Guy

The Kids in the Hall: One Dumb Guy The Kids in the Hall: One Dumb Guy by Paul Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Kids in the Hall: One Dumb Guy by Paul Myers is a must-read for fans of the Canadian comedy troupe.  Myers digs into the comedy roots that brought the five guys together and follows their ups and downs over the decades.  I particularly enjoyed learning about the origins of some of the sketches and who brings what to the table for a sketch.  It wasn't what I expected.  In fact, there were a lot of things I didn't expect!  In all, I think it helped me develop a deeper appreciation of their work.  

Bonus points:  I did not know that Mark is the son of a diplomat.  I knew I liked that guy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment