Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Review: Antiques Fire Sale

Antiques Fire Sale Antiques Fire Sale by Barbara Allan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Antiques Fire Sale is the 14th book in the Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery series by Barbara Allan.  If you are new to the series, there is always a bit of an introduction that will give you a general overview of the previous books, but I still like to read them in order.  There are often references peppered throughout to previous books.  Plus, none of these books are so long or heavy that you can't breeze through them.  That's one of the reasons I love these books so much.  They are funny, take place in small town Iowa, and include recipes and antiquing tips.  They remind me of home.  Antiques Fire Sale is no exception EXCEPT there is a new sheriff in town.  Watch out!  

Bonus points for always have a cute illustration of Sushi on the cover.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment