Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Review: The Woman in the Library

The Woman in the Library The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received an advanced copy of The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill from Poisoned Pen Press via NetGalley.  

I'll admit I wanted to read this book based on the title alone.  Could have been in any genre and would have read it.  That it is a locked room mystery of sorts was a real bonus.  I thought this book was insanely clever.  It is essentially two stories in one.  It alternates between one story told in correspondence and the other story in the chapters of a new mystery novel as it is written by one of the correspondents.  You get caught up in wanting to know what will happen in both.  It's the kind of book that is hard to put down.  If you like mysteries, thrillers, rabbit holes, and/or epistolary novels, you'll want to read this.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment