Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Review: Listen to Me

Listen to Me Listen to Me by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received an advanced copy of Listen to Me, the 13th book in the Rizzoli & Isles series, by Tess Gerritsen from Ballantine Books via NetGalley.

I was so excited to have a new Rizzoli & Isles book!  I've read all the books, I've watched all the episodes of the TV show, I missed these characters.  It was so wonderful to have them back, and to have Angela, Rizzoli's mom, take a more prominent role.  She could almost have her own spin-off after this book.  Catching up with our favorite characters is great, but we came here for what Rizzoli & Isles do best, crime-solving.  There's plenty of that to go around.  Be ready for some twists and turns.  Not everyone is as they seem.  

I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next one.  
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment