Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Review: A Good Day for Chardonnay

A Good Day for Chardonnay A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Good Day for Chardonnay is the second book in the Sunshine Vicram series by Darynda Jones.  I highly recommend reading the first book before you get here.  Not only do these books go by fast, but they are delightful to read.  

I like to think that if I had had children I would parent like Sunshine Vicram.  I am only just picking up on why Darynda's characters are always obsessed with coffee.  I get it now!  It is not all Sunshine and rainbows in the town of Del Sol though.  Some very dark things happen, but they are balanced out enough with light that you aren't going to be totally bummed reading this.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment