Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Review: Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife

Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife by Mary Roach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife by Mary Roach is a fun, scientific look at the paranormal and the possibility of life after death.  While I love her books, I think I am mostly jealous that Mary Roach often gets to try these things out for herself or at least witness the experiments.  I want to be haunted in the name of science!  I learned quite a bit from her book that will take some of the awe out of ghost stories, but I still haven't found an explanation for how, on two separate occasions, my dog and I experienced a "ghost."   If you find the paranormal fascinating or wonder if there is life after death, give this book a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment