Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Review: Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way

Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way by Bruce Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook version of Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way written and narrated (mostly) by Bruce Campbell.  I'm going to say that this might be the best way to consume this book as it comes across more like an audioplay with all the various characters voiced.  It is autobiographical in that it is about Bruce Campbell who is indeed an actor.  It is very believable that he could be cast as a doorman at an upscale New York City hotel in a romantic comedy.  I would probably be willing to watch that movie just to see Bruce.  The rest may or may not be true.  I didn't know that when I first started listening. That made for some surprises!  If you enjoy Bruce Campbell, you'll want to check this out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment