Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Review: Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating

Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren is the kind of romance someone who is not into romances can enjoy.  I'm not even sure how it first came to my attention.  I'm pretty sure no algorithm looked at my typical literary preferences and decided to send this my way.  But however it ended up on my list, I'm glad it did.  

As someone who embraces her weird, I found the title character, Hazel, extraordinarily relatable right down to the random assortment of animals that live with her.  And Josh isn't half bad himself.  He's not some jerk who needs to be reformed or see the error of his ways.  He appears to be a nice, normal, well-adjusted guy.  How refreshing!  If you are looking for some fun, light reading and can stomach romance, pick this up.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment