Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Review: Second Helping

Second Helping Second Helping by Stephanie Bond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I waited a REALLY LONG time to read Second Helping, the second book in the Two Guys Detective Agency series, by Stephanie Bond.  Why did I wait do long?  Because I read the first book when it came out in 2013, and then this one came out in 2022! I had really given up hope that it would ever come out.  I would read them in order. They are short, so it won't take long.  However, each ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, so if you don't like not knowing what will happen, you may want to wait until the next book comes out (10 years from now?) before you start this series.

Bonus points for a retired police dog that still has a nose for murder.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment