Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Review: Antiques Carry On

Antiques Carry On Antiques Carry On by Barbara Allan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Antiques Carry On is the 15th book in the Trash n' Treasures series by Barbara Allan.  You can read this as a standalone book, but I highly recommend reading them all in order.  The nice thing about these books is when they reference something in a previous book, they will tell you the name of the book.  Normally, these books take place in Iowa, but this time we venture over the pond for a spot of tea and murder.  If you like your murders not too gruesome, written in a style where you are encouraged to try to solve the mystery along with the main characters, and a big dose of humor, this is the perfect series.  I also really enjoy that these books are written much in the same way I like to write and they use lots of parentheses (a personal favorite of mine).  I have also learned quite a bit about antiques which may come in handy when I finally have to sort out my own home.  

Bonus points for Sushi, one of my favorite crime-fighting dogs, and for the always adorable covers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment