Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Review: If the Fates Allow: A Short Story

If the Fates Allow: A Short Story If the Fates Allow: A Short Story by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If the Fates Allow is an Amazon Originals short story by Rainbow Rowell that takes place in the Fangirl universe.  This time Reagan is the main character.  Since it is so short, I don't want to give too much away.  I will say it is set at Christmas during COVID times.  That part made this story hard for me to read.  The feels are real.  It may be too soon for some to read this.  I feel like it is the perfect book for future generations who wonder what holidays were like at a time like this.  

Some will feel this story is overly political.  If you are an anti-masker and/or anti-vaxxer, you probably don't want to read my reviews, let alone this book.   

Bonus points for Jell-O salad.  Even though I use vegan gelatin now, I still love Jell-O salad.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment