Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Review: Thunderpaws and the Tower of London

Thunderpaws and the Tower of London Thunderpaws and the Tower of London by Ben Housden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thunderpaws and the Tower of London is the first book in the Nature's Claw series by Ben Housden.  I received an advance copy from High Gate Press via NetGalley.  

I couldn't resist the idea of following a cat on his adventures in the Tower of London.  It was delightfully just what I expected.  Do I wish there were less murderous thoughts about other animals?  Yes, but what can you expect from a feline narrator.  

Bonus points for the illustrations.  They weren't so overwhelming to turn this into a children's book but quite a lovely accompaniment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment