Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Review: Catfishing on CatNet

Catfishing on CatNet Catfishing on CatNet by Naomi Kritzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Catfishing on CatNet is the first book in the CatNet series by Naomi Kritzer.  I just started the second book and suggest you read them in order.  Plus, they aren't unusually long and go by fast, so there is no reason not to read them in order.

There is a lot going on in this story, so I will do my best to avoid spoilers.  A teenage girl and her mother are on the run.  They end up in small town Wisconsin.  Been there.  Because they move so frequently, she develops most of her friendships in an online community called CatNet.  I loved everything about CatNet.  The name, the Clowders, the trading of animal pictures....purrfect!  But you can't read a book about a girl on the run without life ultimately catching up to her.  You'll have to read the book yourself to find out what happens. 

Bonus points for stray cat rescue, all the birds, and They Might Be Giants.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment