Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Review: Master of the Revels

Master of the Revels Master of the Revels by Nicole Galland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Master of the Revels by Nicole Galland is the sequel to The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O. by Neal Stephenson and Nicole Galland.  You will definitely want to read these books in order.  D.O.D.O. is one of my favorite books by Neal Stephenson, so I was ecstatic when I went to see him promoting Termination Shock and he mentioned a sequel to D.O.D.O.  I had to read it!

In case you are wondering, I thought it was just as good as the first book.  It continues with the same cast of characters and adds a few more.  It is told in a similar style, through letters, transcripts, and journal entries.  It is a time investment at 552 pages but moves along at a good pace.   The Shakespeare plot was very fun for me.

Dare I hope for a third book?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment