Search This Blog

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Review: Roko's Labyrinth

Roko's Labyrinth Roko's Labyrinth by Michael Blackbourn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Roko's Labyrinth is the second book in the Roko Event series by Michael Blackbourn.  The books in this series are novellas/short stories.  Pretty quick reads.  However, you don't need to have read the first book to read this one.

I'll admit it took me a little bit to get into this novella because I expected it to pick up right where book one left off and it didn't.  Once I figured out where I was, I was in.  You don't need to know what Roko's Basilisk is to enjoy the story, but it adds to the enjoyment.  If you are like me and some days think maybe the whole "we're all living in a virtual simulation" isn't just a crazy theory, this book is not going to help dissuade you.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment