Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Review: Gone Haunting in Deadwood

Gone Haunting in Deadwood Gone Haunting in Deadwood by Ann Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 9 of a series I really love. If you have read the Charley Davidson series and enjoyed it, you should try this series. If you are new to the series, you will want to start with book 1. Mystery, supernatural, humor, and strong female characters. This series has it all. Bonus for me is the daughter's penchant for rescuing odd creatures. I relate completely!

For those already reading the series, book 9 has a lot of action and furthers the supernatural part of the storyline. We get some answers, but we also get some new questions and characters which made me really glad I waited until book 10 was already out so I don't have to wait to find out what happens next. I've read all them short stories too. You don't have to read the short stories to know what is going on, but there are references to Tequila & Time in this book. Worth reading that one to understand those references.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment