Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Review: Sharks, Jellyfish, and Other Deadly Things

Sharks, Jellyfish, and Other Deadly Things Sharks, Jellyfish, and Other Deadly Things by Nancy Tesler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2 in the series. You could start here without a problem. There are references to book 1, but it will not hinder your ability to follow the story.

I got this book and book 1 for free on Amazon. When I get a book that way, I don't come any expectations. If I don't like it, no sweat. Yet, I have found some really great new-to-me authors this way. I will put Nancy Tesler in that category. I might not have read or known about this series otherwise. I still really enjoy the biofeedback aspects of this book. I swear I am going to look into having it done. Very cool, and I like that the author explains it with some detail so you understand what it is and how it works. It makes this series very unique. I will admit that I didn't quite see the end of this book coming the way it did. Well done for keeping me guessing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment