Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee

Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full disclosure, I received an ARC from Penguin Random House and was asked to write a review.

Furious Hours is an interesting concept. The mixture of true crime with biographical information of a reclusive author is definitely worth a read. You can tell the book is very well researched as it gets into a great bit of detail. Sometimes I felt like it was too much detail and slowed things down to the point where it nearly lost my interest. Fortunately, I pushed forward and would find something new and fascinating. To fans of true crime or Harper Lee, I would recommend this book.

#FuriousHours #NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment