Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2020

Review: My Squirrel Days

My Squirrel Days My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't usually listen to audiobooks, but I ran out of podcasts and thought listening to audiobooks might fill the gap until a new podcast episode was released. My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper seemed like a good choice since I love Kimmy Schmidt, and Ellie reads her own book. And, I was right that this was a good choice. The book is as funny as I expected it to be. Each chapter is a self-contained story from her life. She says early on that she embellished the stories, so who knows how many of them are true. Didn't matter. They were still quite good. I could totally relate to her story of going to Salzburg and doing the Sound of Music tour. I think my tour guide was better than hers.

If you are looking for a laugh, pick this up!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment