Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Review: The Eden Test

The Eden Test The Eden Test by Adam Sternbergh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received an advanced copy of The Eden Test by Adam Sternbergh from Flatiron Books via NetGalley.

I didn't know much about The Eden Test when I received a copy.  I didn't know it would be about a woman from Wisconsin who ends up in New York City.  Pure coincidence I'm sure.  I didn't know how much I would love reading about New York City and comparing myself to the characters.  Am I like that too now?  I didn't know how much it would be in my wheelhouse.  Troubled couple goes on a retreat to better their relationship.  They have to answer one question each day.  I couldn't wait for each question.  I'm not even in a relationship, and I want to go to there! All the Biblical symbolism around Eden is very clever.  There are several layers to this story, and I don't want to spoil any of them.  Be prepared for dark.  More importantly, what would you do for the person you love?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment