Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Review: An Elderly Lady Is Up to No Good

An Elderly Lady Is Up to No Good An Elderly Lady Is Up to No Good by Helene Tursten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An Elderly Lady is Up to No Good is the first collection of short stories in the Elderly Lady series by Helene Tursten.  I would probably read the books in order because the short stories seem to build on one another.  Each story could be read on its own, but it is much more enjoyable when you have all the references.  Although the title and the cover would lead you to believe this is a set of cozy mysteries, you would be surprised.  In my case, I was quite delighted by Maud which says a whole lot about me.  Maybe not all good.  I do however hope to one day live rent-free in a place a little too big for myself while randomly sojourning to exotic places and not taking crap from anyone.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment