Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Review: The Bookish Life of Nina Hill

The Bookish Life of Nina Hill The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman is classified as a romance but even I could stomach it, so don't let that turn you off if romance isn't your thing.  If you like books and trivia, this is a fun read.  Nina Hill is a character I very much enjoyed spending time with even if we both probably would have preferred to be alone.  I can also be fiercely competitive at trivia and very much enjoyed the trivia competitions.  I have played some of those teams before.  If you are looking for something delightful, curl up with this book.

Bonus points for Phil!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment