Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Review: One by One

One by One One by One by Ruth Ware
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One by One by Ruth Ware is the perfect winter mystery.  I tend to be a Ruth Ware fan in general.  Suspenseful but not overly complicated.  Maybe don't read this one on a ski trip.  Definitely don't read it if you are with a bunch of strangers at a chalet in the Alps.  I have only been skiing one time in my life, and that was more than enough for me.  Reading the skiing bits made my heart race more than murder did.  Chilling.  The story is told in alternating perspectives.  This may help you gather more clues to make your own conclusions about whodunit.    If you Clue, Agatha Christie, or locked room mysteries, this is enjoyable.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment