Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Review: The Last House on Needless Street

The Last House on Needless Street The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward is one of those books that just kept turning up everywhere I went.  Eventually, I decided I better read this book.  It didn't hurt that one of the characters is a cat.  You can come at me all you want for anthropomorphizing animals, but I still love a story told from an animal's point of view.  The story is told from a couple of different points of view, not just a cat's in case you need humans.  There is a mystery surrounding a girl who goes missing at the beach.  The titular house might be haunted.  There are a lot of layers, but it doesn't feel overly complex.  If you want to read a brain-bender and are not easily triggered, give this book a shot. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment