Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Review: Raising Women

Raising Women Raising Women by Shannon Waite
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure:  I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of Raising Women by Shannon Waite from the author via NetGalley. This book should be available to the public starting October 11, 2024.

When I read the description for Raising Women by Shannon Waite, I knew I needed to read it.  It is described as an interactive novel about growing into womanhood.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE a choose-your-own-adventure book, game, movie, whatever so this was a no-brainer.  I've also made it into womanhood successfully by many definitions, so how bad could I get it wrong?  Hint: I got it really wrong.  The good news is I could go back and try again.  Reading it on Kindle made it fairly easy to jump to the right section.  Going back was less easy.  This is not a sweet coming-of-age book. You are a teenage girl, but you have to deal with very adult situations and sometimes uncomfortable situations.  Keep that in mind if you decide to gift this book!  I still had a lot of fun ruining my life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment