Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Review: The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not quite sure what to say about this book. It wasn't exactly what I expected. I thought there were be more of a sense of adventure. Still, it reminded me of Firefly and for that I read the whole thing. The writing is good. The characters are interesting, unique, and well developed. Each character gets enough attention to see their story through. I note it is part of a series, but you could read it as a stand alone book if you aren't sure about investing in a series. But if you are looking to tour through space with a nice group of people, this is the book for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment