Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2019

Review: Flour Power: : Trail-laying Theory and Practice, for the Hash House Harriers

Flour Power: : Trail-laying Theory and Practice, for the Hash House Harriers Flour Power: : Trail-laying Theory and Practice, for the Hash House Harriers by Testicles
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After many years of hearing about the Hash House Harriers in countries around the world, I finally took the plunge and joined them when I moved to Barbados in 2017. I went with zero understanding of what was supposed to happen. Fortunately, I met some great people who explained things to me which encouraged me to return. Had I not, I probably would have been one and done.

If you have never hashed and are thinking about it, there is some very helpful information in this book that seems to be fairly hash universal. If you have hashed, you may be like me and enjoy reading about the different approaches to the hash and the different cultural habits that develop. My hash is family friendly, so I was quite surprised by some of the things that go on at other hashes.

On On!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment