Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review: Killing Gravity

Killing Gravity Killing Gravity by Corey J. White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A badass woman and her weird space cat take on the universe.....read it! While this is the first book in a series, you can read this as a standalone. There is enough to make you want to continue the series, but no cliffhanger that will make you feel forced into a second book. I appreciate that in a serial story. While cliffhangers can be exciting, I don't want to have to wait some unknown amount of time to find out what happens next.

My favorite part of this story is the main character's relationship with her "cat" because it is just as important as all the action. And there is a lot of action and surprises. A great read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment