Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2019

Review: Only Human

Only Human Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the final book in the Themis trilogy. If you haven't read the others, you need to go back and do that now.

I've been waiting forever for this book to come off hold at the library. Once it did, I wished I had more time before it would be over. As others have said, I would like to see more stories in this series. By this point, I was very invested in what would happen to these characters and to the human race for that matter. I was excited to finally learn of the world Themis comes from in more detail. Not everything is as it seems. One person's paradise is another's nightmare.

This book maintains the same epistolary style of the previous books. It's a style I love to read. The alien language that is introduced sounds fun. I would learn it just to go back and reread this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment