Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review: The Lost Child of Lychford

The Lost Child of Lychford The Lost Child of Lychford by Paul Cornell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book the Witches of Lychford series. I would recommend starting with book one if you haven't read it. The books are fairly short, and you need that background to understand what is going on in book two.

I really loved book one, and this was no different. I love these characters. Even though they have that supernatural aspect, they still feel very realistic. This story really brings the supernatural to the forefront too. Every woman has her own "demon" to battle, but they still need each other. Quite trippy and a great way to propel their stories forward.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment