Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review: Hunting LeRoux: The Inside Story of the DEA Takedown of a Criminal Genius and His Empire

Hunting LeRoux: The Inside Story of the DEA Takedown of a Criminal Genius and His Empire Hunting LeRoux: The Inside Story of the DEA Takedown of a Criminal Genius and His Empire by Elaine Shannon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I usually don't read reviews of books I want to read, but I picked up this book after reading a review of it. It was described as having a cinematic quality, action-packed, fast-paced. I didn't feel that which is probably why I gave it three stars. That said, it is a good book. The subject is pretty fascinating, and the author has done her research. How the empire is built and then dismantled is very interesting. It is a unique look into the inner workings of a major trafficker and the DEA. Worth reading for that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment