Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Review: Cat Person and Other Stories

Cat Person and Other Stories Cat Person and Other Stories by Kristen Roupenian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard all the buzz about Cat Person and Other Stories by Kristen Roupenian, but as is my normal habit, I avoided reading any of it.  Once the buzz died down, I decided to read it for myself and find out what it was all about.  I only have myself to blame that the book turned out to be gritty and dark, not what I expected.  There is also an element of sexy, especially if kink is your thing.  

I don't know if I actually liked it, but I gave it four stars because I did read through until the end because I was intrigued at what twisted possibility could be next.  What kind of mind writes these stories?  I'm still not sure why Cat Person got so much buzz.  Is it because nearly every heterosexual woman may have a story somewhat similar?  I may have to go back and read the buzz now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment