Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Review: The Readymade Thief

The Readymade Thief The Readymade Thief by Augustus Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Readymade Thief by Augustus Rose is billed as a book that includes a secret society/cult which means it fits right into my wheelhouse.  I don't even remember how I got my copy.  It just sort of appeared which only lends to the whole mystery of the thing.  

There is definitely a secret society devoted to Marcel Duchamp and plenty of mystery and physics.  What does it all mean?  Why is a troubled teenage girl at the center of it all?  It is just as easy for you to get sucked in with her.  As for me, I wanted to know even more about Duchamp and unified field theory.  I fell down a lot of rabbit holes.  

If you like to bend your brain like I do, this is a good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment