Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Review: Devil Days in Deadwood

Devil Days in Deadwood Devil Days in Deadwood by Ann Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Devil Days in Deadwood is the 11th book in the Deadwood series by Ann Charles.  While you could start reading here (I'm not going to stop you), I would recommend starting the series from the beginning.  There is a lot of background that can really help you appreciate where we are now.

Was it just me or was this a bit longer than the previous books?  So much happens!  We make significant progress in the overall storyline.  There's still lots of witty banter.  There are some steamy bits.  There's fighting.  Something for everyone.  This is one of my favorite series, and I would recommend to anyone who wants to read something different.

Bonus points for Elvis the chicken and just a general love of animals.   Also, I really want a pair of those purple boots, vegan please.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment