Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Review: The Galaxy, and the Ground Within

The Galaxy, and the Ground Within The Galaxy, and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Galaxy, and the Ground Within is the fourth and final book in the Wayfarers series by Becky Chambers.  You can start here or at the beginning.  While the other books are all set in the same universe, you don't need to have read them to understand what's going on.

I received a copy from Harper Voyager, and I am so thankful I did.  I've enjoyed this series, but this was by far my favorite.  I love that you want to spend time with these characters.  You want to be friends with them.  The books themselves leave me feeling good and with a sense of peace.  I also love the message that no matter how different we may be superficially, there are common themes that unite us.  I was so glad that Pei was back, so I could say goodbye to her.  She is a personal fave.  At the same time, I didn't want the book to ever end.  I even shed a tear or three when it did.  What a beautiful way to tie up a series!  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment