Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Review: Hello, Molly!: A Memoir

Hello, Molly!: A Memoir Hello, Molly!: A Memoir by Molly Shannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook version of Hello, Molly!: A Memoir written and narrated by Molly Shannon.  I like listening to memoirs that are read by the author although I am sure this is just as funny and interesting in book form.  I don't watch Saturday Night Live on a regular basis, but I know Molly Shannon mostly from her non-SNL things of which there are so many.  She has so many wild stories!  I'm not going to spoil any of them, but I am pretty sure most of them could never happen now.  I learned enough to know I am grateful I didn't want to be an actor or a comedian.  I also learned that you should make sure a date takes you to a variety of restaurants before you decide if you like them.  Some great life lessons in here!  It is mostly funny, but there are definitely some heavy themes too. But mostly, SUPERSTAR!  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment