Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Review: Several People Are Typing

Several People Are Typing Several People Are Typing by Calvin Kasulke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Several People Are Typing by Calvin Kasulke is a weird little novel in the best ways.  The whole story is told through an office's Slack channel chats.  If you like unusual story delivery like I do, you will enjoy this!  There is a lot of workplace humor that I found very relatable.  I guess some things are universal no matter what industry you work in.  It's not just humor.  There is also romance, mystery, and I'm going to call it horror even though that might be too dramatic.  It's the kind of book you can read in one sitting.  If you are looking to break up the monotony of work, pick this up.   

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment