Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Review: Plain Bad Heroines

Plain Bad Heroines Plain Bad Heroines by Emily M. Danforth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Plain Bad Heroines by Emily M. Danforth is so many things I love in a book.  There is a gothic, cursed girls school.  The story is told in a variety of manners including songs and book excerpts.  Some of the story is about filming a movie based on the book about the school.  It's creepy and mysterious.  There are yellow jackets.  Yellow jackets look like bees, but they are wasps.  I love bees.  I don't mess with wasps.  Not only can they sting you repeatedly, they bring their friends along to the party.  Don't mess with wasps.  I finished the book wishing I could see the movie.  We need more plain bad heroines.  If there really is a secret society of them, can I get an invite please?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment