Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Review: 26 Beauties

26 Beauties 26 Beauties by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

26 Beauties is the 26th book in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson.  You could read this as a standalone.  I enjoy this series and think each book is a fast read, so it is worth it to start at the beginning in my opinion if you haven't read any others.  I read this series for the characters.  I am invested in what happens to each of them.  This time we are dealing with human trafficking.  I don't know if people realize how prevalent it can be in the U.S.  or how easy it is for any young person to get caught up in it, especially in a world where so many young people dream of being influencers.  While low income or unhoused youth might be easy targets, they aren't the only ones.  It is an eye-opening case.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment