Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Review: Everything Happens So Much: A Novel

Everything Happens So Much: A Novel Everything Happens So Much: A Novel by Andrew H. Murray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full Disclosure: I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of Everything Happens So Much: A Novel by Andrew H. Murray from Little, Brown and Company via NetGalley.  This book will be published around November 10, 2026.

Everything Happens So Much: A Novel by Andrew H. Murray is quite fun.  It takes place in a world that feels familiar but is definitely not ours.  In it, people have the opportunity to experience one of their many parallel lives in 15 minute increments by taking a potion, like a 5 hour energy drink, but not.  You can already see how this could become addictive.  The thing is, that isn't even the craziest part of this story.  I think it is best read if you don't know much more than that, but it is a real RIDE.  I felt like I was running through the book to find out how it ended.  I also laughed a lot because there are things included that are truly hilarious and also tip the cap to readers.  Read it for the fun of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment