Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2026

Review: Questland

Questland Questland by Carrie Vaughn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Questland by Carrie Vaughn is like a dream come true.  If I were offered the chance to go to a theme park based on fantasy literature and gaming, I would not hesitate to say yes.  Actually, why doesn't this exist yet?  I guess they sort of tried it with Star Wars, and I still regret I didn't get to go before it shut down.  I need this to be a real thing.  Sorry, I am digressing from the book.  Our geeky main character is hired to go take back said theme park from the developers who  went rogue.  She is given a small team of mercenaries (my term) who actually do have combat skills but not really gaming skills to assist her in this mission.  I loved all the references.  I thought this book was a lot of fun even though there were some sad parts.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment