Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2026

Review: Agnes Aubert's Mystical Cat Shelter

Agnes Aubert's Mystical Cat Shelter Agnes Aubert's Mystical Cat Shelter by Heather Fawcett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have a confession.  I turned down an advanced copy of Agnes Aubert's Mystical Cat Shelter by Heather Fawcett because I thought it would be too romantic for me.  It was being billed as romantasy, and even with the fantastic cover and the lure of cats, I just felt I wouldn't like it.  But, this book did not give up on my.  It kept showing up everywhere.  It was recommended to me repeatedly.  Finally, I decided to put it on hold at the library and let fate decide when/if I should read it.  Well, it came off hold so fast, fate was sending an unmistakable signal.  I now regret turning down the ARC.  There is romance, but I feel in love with the dedication to cat rescue.  The cat shelter isn't a throwaway concept.  It is actually important to the story!  I'm sorry for misjudging you.  If you are passionate about cat rescue and don't mind a little romance, check this out!

Bonus points for so many cats who aren't forgotten throughout the story.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment