Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2026

Review: Wordhunter

Wordhunter Wordhunter by Stella Sands
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wordhunter is the first book in the Wordhunter Mystery series by Stella Sands.  You will want to start reading here.  

Wordhunter is a very clever concept, profiling criminals based on their writing.  I'm a little surprised we don't hear more about this with all the CSIs and forensic crime shows and podcasts.  It is a very compelling idea.  As much as I never liked diagramming sentences, I loved the inclusion of the main character's habit of sentence diagrams.  I could see where it could be soothing like how some people enjoy sudoku or how I feel about jigsaw puzzles.  The crime under investigation is quite disturbing and toss in a creepy professor who is just the absolute worst, this book is not for the sensitive.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment