Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Review: Sharp Force

Sharp Force Sharp Force by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sharp Force is the 29th book in the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell.  You don't necessarily have to read the whole series to understand this book. It could be read as a stand-alone, but I probably wouldn't start the series here.  It has all of your favorite characters if you are a series regular.  There are some dynamics playing out that you may not totally understand if you have never read the books before.  The case is interesting with its use of advanced technology to stalk victims.  It is crime of the future that is totally possible now.  The resolution was not my favorite, BUT I would still read it because I always want to know more about Kay and her crew.

Bonus points for Merlin, one super smart kitty.  I also love how much Kay cares about him even though he isn't her cat.  I would be the exact same way.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment